Did your heartbeat rise a bit when you heard the peer businesses going digital due to the unstable pandemic situation around you? The arrow coming out of a blue from nowhere known, it isn't easy to stand up and start going digital with a successfully running company or organization in place. However, the fact is, if you don't get on your toes for the present moment and start planning for a digital transformation, your business may come to a standstill soon without you realizing it. It is the need of an hour, and not acting quickly at the right time may lead to losses and closure, concluding as per the available data of the shut businesses due to not taking a plunge into the digital world. Therefore -
Accept the fact,
Take a deep breath,
And start making a digital transformation plan right away.
(Disclaimer: Don't use a pen and paper to jot down the strategies- Strictly use digital tools! Remember, you just planned to go digital in all places, and this is the place to initiate with) And before you start, trust us, it's easy once done! It isn't the first time businesses are going through a transformation. It did when the industrial revolution took place and again when the print was replaced by the web, subsequently introducing the internet.
It all settles over time!
PATHWAY TO FOLLOW FOR BUILDING A STRONG DIGITAL STRATEGY
If you are about to start your digital strategy building, make sure you adopt a circular and holistic approach as once built and approved, it can go through minor tweaks but no significant changes. Keep the following points sorted:
- Revise your mission and vision statement keeping the digital growth prediction in mind
- Define your goals clear and concise while planning the strategy
- What does it take to reach the ultimate goal? - define both big and small steps. (Tip: Plan it weekly, monthly, and year wise)
- Frameworks to adopt and align with to stay engrossed and parallel with the decided plan.
- Decide the structure of the monthly reports with the involved stakeholders in advance.
- Jot down the digital software needed for the strategy execution.
- Write down the roles and expertise necessary for the implementation and prepare a defined plan for the hiring process. Also, list down the mentors and advisors needed to head the transformation plan.
- Define the communication channel wisely and clearly.
- Setting up an e-commerce store or website to list the products and services online.
- Plan an order tracking system
- Define the steps of after-sales service
- Prepare a team to handle customer grievances and feedback.
Where java is used ?
- Android apps. Java is used for making Android apps, which automatically turns a big pool of Java developers into Android programmers. While Android uses Android SDK instead of JDK, the code is still written in Java.
- Software products. It is used to create OpenOffice, Gmail and many more.
- Finance programs. It is used both on server- and client side to build reliable, fast, and simple websites. It’s can also used for data simulations and modeling.
- Big data programs. Java is used to make most popular tool like hadoop. Scala, Kafka, and Spark use JVM
The points mentioned earlier are just the beginning ones, and as the plan starts to execute, there will be further segregation of services and departments.
Reading this, are you thinking about how the entire work would be done and the systems will be handled? Well, most companies are taking the more accessible ways for planning, tracking and reporting by adopting a good Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software that helps them understand the customer needs and keep them happy with the services in return at all times.
Here, we recommend the top software adopted during digital transformation by most companies- SALESFORCE CRM.
HOW IS SALESFORCE CRM HELPFUL?
In simple and understandable words, the customer is king, and Salesforce CRM helps you maintain the tantrums of the king.
Salesforce CRM has a designed and designated cloud for maintaining each activity with ease, and as and when needed, it is just a few clicks away for ready access. It helps you manage the everyday working of the company with all its internal and external stakeholders, including the support system.
It best caters to startups, mid-level companies as well as large organizations. The software comes with handy customization features, and it can be designed as per the firm's convenience and need.
Salesforce Professional Services are divided into eight broad categories, and each one can be added and used when needed.
1. Salesforce Sales Cloud
Sales Cloud helps you maintain the records of potential leads, convert them into regular customers, and nurture them to get recurring revenue.
2. Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Salesforce Marketing cloud focuses on taking your product to the right customers in the right way with the help of digital assets in hand. Activities including reaching the customers like email, mobile, pitching, presentations, online and offline meetups, content and copy creation, content management, and complete reporting and analytics are done at one go at one place.
3. Salesforce Service Cloud
Service cloud is mainly designed for providing 360-degree customer support. It helps initiate customer conversations through various social media channels with wide-scale case tracking.
4. Salesforce Community Cloud
Community cloud is designed to interact with customers and third-party partners within the organization. As a result, the members can transfer data, images, videos and important notices safely within the community and maintain privacy from the external parties.
5. Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Commerce cloud is your own e-commerce platform to track the customer lifetime value from buying to the end sales stage and post-sales services. It eliminates location barriers and helps you reach masses with hassle-free tracking and shipping.
6. Salesforce Analytics Cloud
Analytics cloud helps you convert the large data files into pictorial and graphical format for easy analysis and understanding.
7. Salesforce IOT Cloud
IOT cloud lets you store extensive data grabbed from multiple points like sensors, websites, customers, apps etc.
8. Salesforce App Cloud
Within App Cloud, you can seamlessly make customized applications within Salesforce CRM and use them to offer your products to your target audience.
To help your business grow digitally, Salesforce has launched its illuminate approach that allows the company to reach its success points by following it religiously.